Sencha Test 2.3.0 is here! A faster test engine enabling better integration and logging support with build systems is designed to streamline development and integration testing. Read on to learn how these new features can elevate the quality of your enterprise applications.
- New npm stc-cli packages to enable running tests on any build system with stc-cli through NPM package manager
- New Select Option Future to quickly use a native api for picking and setting HTML select elements
- Ability to easily find the select HTML element on your web page and test it
- Sencha Test now supports Travis CI to build and test your software projects
- New NPM support allows running tests on a build system of choice
- Improved TeamCity testing support
Browser Farms Improvements
- Added BrowserStack support to easily enable application testing on various browsers and mobile devices
- Improved Sauce Labs and browser farm support
- ExtAngular applications can now be tested using the inbrowser mode.
- Improved backend support
- Native iOS & Android support on BrowserStack and Sauce Labs farms
- Updated and improved Chrome drivers support
- Improved Ext JS modern toolkit grid, SVG & D3 support
- Enhanced error handling capabilities