Thanks to everyone who submitted a talk for SenchaCon 2015. We had an overwhelming response to our Call for Papers, and it has been so exciting to see all the insightful abstracts that were submitted. We are happy to announce that the first round of conference sessions is now posted on the SenchaCon website.
Here is a quick overview of what we’ll be covering in some of the sessions:
- How to design and build web applications for a multi-device world
- The latest features in Ext JS, Touch and GXT
- New innovations in testing web applications
- Deploying and managing web applications
- Customer presentations on best practices for using Sencha frameworks
Visit the SenchaCon website to take a closer look at the thought-provoking content we’ll be sharing with you in April and then grab your ticket today! We know you don’t want to miss SenchaCon 2015. The question is, do you want to save $400 on your conference pass?
Early Bird pricing has been extended until February 14th. Check out all of the details about the sessions and conference on the SenchaCon website.
If you register by Saturday, February 14th, you’ll not only get a great discount with your Early Bird ticket, you’ll be on your way to getting all of the benefits of 3 days of in-depth discussions and presentations about the future of app development.
- Be motivated by speakers and inspiring content in more than 30 sessions
- Get your questions answered by Sencha experts in the Ask Sencha and Sencha Zone areas in the Community Pavilion
- Party at Levi’s Stadium (home of the San Francisco 49ers and Super Bowl 50) and get up-close and personal with behind-the-scenes tours
- Get key technical information that will help you improve your development skills
If you want to be a SenchaCon sponsor and get your message out to this amazing audience, contact us at email@example.com. We have a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities ranging from the Diamond Level that includes speaking sessions on the main stage, technical sessions, prime booth real estate, free passes and more, to the Silver Level that provides branding opportunities and enables organizations to interact with attendees in the Community Pavilion.