We’ve got lots of news to share with you about SenchaCon 2016. Early Bird pricing ends July 31st, so grab your ticket today! We’ve added more sessions. And, you have another chance to win great perks in our VIP Promo.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve added more sessions . Here is a quick overview of some of the new sessions:
- Add Magic to Your Ext JS Apps with D3 Visualizations by Vitaly Kravchenko, Sencha
- Expect the Unexpected: How to Deal with Errors in Sencha Applications by Mats Bryntse, Bryntum
- Refine Enterprise Applications by Focusing on User Experience by Orango DB
- Develop, Test, and Deploy Your Ext JS Applications with Docker by eyeworkers Interactive GmbH
- A Data-Driven Ext JS Application for the Embedded World by Jnesis
- Building Offline-First Enterprise-Grade Salesforce Apps using Ext JS 6 by Metacube
- Additional customer presentations on best practices for using Sencha frameworks
Early Bird Tickets
Visit the SenchaCon website to take a closer look at the thought-provoking content we’ll be sharing with you in November. If you’re building modern web apps, you won’t want to miss it. With early bird pricing, you’ll save $400 off the full registration price. If you want to send a large group, contact us and we’ll talk about a volume discount.
Register Now to get the Early Bird ticket price, which ends 7/31.
Speaking at SenchaCon
Have a great story to tell about building your web apps? Call for Speakers has been extended until August 1st. Read our Call for Speakers guidelines and submit your abstract today. Check out some of the great talks that have already been accepted.
Experience SenchaCon 2016 in VIP Style
We’re giving you a second opportunity to experience SenchaCon in VIP style. When you register by September 30th, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a chance to enjoy:
- A luxurious Sky Suite during the conference
- Limo service to and from the airport
- $250 in casino chips
- $250 dinner for two at an Aria restaurant
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.