A key priority for Sencha is to better engage with our community of passionate developers. We discussed previously that we will launch an MVP Program. We run a similar program for Embarcadero with a lot of success to-date. The MVP (Most Valuable Professional) program chooses the “best of the best” Sencha community members to be trusted assets for our customers and prospects. An MVP is passionate about Sencha products and the success of everyone who uses the framework(s) and related products. An MVP evangelizes (cheers for, promotes, educates others, etc.) Sencha products by writing and speaking on the elegance, simplicity and productivity of our products at user groups, conferences, and webinars, and in websites, articles, newsgroups, blogs and social networks.
Table of Contents
Sencha MVPs receive the following:
- Free license to all Sencha shipping products
- Listing in the MVP directory recognizing their technical expertise
- Early access to Sencha product betas
- Direct access to product management and internal engineers
- Confidential product and technology briefings
- Marketing materials, internal demos, and sales toolkits
- Access to private MVP forums
Most importantly, MVPs help us shape the direction of the product and the company. Many MVPs develop components or innovative solutions around our products and we jointly make the ecosystem more successful.
In return, we ask that Sencha MVPs do the following:
- Regularly blog about Sencha products and their involvement in the community
- Involvement in social media and community forums
- Speak at conferences and user groups
- Adhere to the MVP Code of Conduct and Sencha NDA agreement
- Create detailed technical articles and demonstrations
- Organize and coordinate events for community members
- Or otherwise supporting the community with their technical expertise
Criteria for MVP selection:
- Recommendation and endorsement by other members of the community
- Quality, frequency, and amount of online technical resources
- Enthusiasm to take things to the next level by helping make the Sencha community even more awesome
We strongly believe that the Sencha Platform has a lot of unrealized potential. We will continue taking the necessary steps to increase adoption and evolve our frameworks and related products to serve our global customers even better. Help us ensure the success of the technology that makes up the Sencha Web Application Development Platform and become an MVP.