What you get with your Sencha ExtWebComponents trial
ExtWebComponents offers 140+ pre-built UI components that are designed to interact and work together seamlessly in any framework, or no framework at all. ExtWebComponents provides access to hosted npm packages that include following:
- Grid - enables organizations to handle millions of records and provides built-in functionality such as sorting, grouping, and summary rows.
- Pivot Grid - enables developers to add powerful analytics functionality to web applications – allowing users to summarize and analyze data to make more informed decisions.
- Exporter - enables users to export data from the standard grid or Pivot Grid to a wide variety of common formats including XLSX, XML, CSV, TSV, and HTML for additional analysis and information sharing.
- Layouts - ensures the proper sizing and positioning of all components with the powerful and flexible layout system.
- Charts - lets developers visually represent data with a broad range of dynamic and static charts – including line, bar, and pie charts.
- D3 - enables developers to add sophisticated D3 visualizations including heatmaps, treemaps, and sunbursts to their applications.
- Forms Components - makes it easy for teams to add login, checkout, register, contact, rating forms and more to their web application.
- Calendar - lets developers add a sophisticated calendar to their web applications so users can easily view and manage schedules and events within the application.
- ext-web-components-gen - lets developers generate new applications using ExtWebComponents.
- Material theme - lets developers style their applications with material theme.