Fast Track to Ext JS 5 + Ext JS 6 Intro
This class will help you build great Ext JS 5 apps and get ready for Ext JS 6. It provides in-depth coverage of Ext JS 5 including: touch support for tablets and other touch-screen devices, MVVM architecture, data binding, the data package, routing, charts, grid widgets, and more.
Through intensive hands-on labs, you will learn application architecture best practices and build a functioning application with an Ext JS user interface connecting to live data feeds.
Everything covered in Ext JS 5 training is relevant to Ext JS 6. In addition, we’ll cover great new features in Ext JS 6:
- Use one framework to develop both desktop and mobile applications
- Get blazingly fast load times and app caching with the new microloader
- Allow users to dynamically analyze data with the new Sencha Pivot Grid
- Convert your Ext JS 5 application (developed in class) to Ext JS 6
Classroom - 4 days
Online - 8 half-day sessions over 2 weeks
Classroom at our location or Online
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
Register 30 days in advance
- Automatically get 10% off for 2 developers.
- Email email@example.com for a discount code to receive 20% off for 3-4 developers or 30% off for 5+ developers.
- Online classes: Automatically get additional 10% off.
- Available only for classes priced in US dollars.
Quick Start, features, writing code, running code, debugging, documentation
Application structure, object creation, the class system, base classes, panels, toolbars and buttons, layouts, windows
View Models and View Controllers
View models, references, data, formulas, and stores, view controllers, controller lifecycle
Sending and Receiving Data
Models, fields, convert() and calculate(), proxies, schemas, stores, loading, selecting, sorting, filtering, adding, updating and removing records, AJAX, JSONP
Templates and dataviews, grids, widgets, forms, charts
Responsive design, routes
Going Into Production
Application theming, theme packages, localization, building an application
Ext JS 6 New Features
One framework for desktop and mobile, new microloader, Pivot Grid, convert Ext JS 5 app to Ext JS 6
Watch for upcoming classes
For Private Online and Private Classroom training, contact us for pricing.