Just over three weeks left until SenchaCon 2016. If you haven’t grabbed your ticket yet, register today. You don’t want to miss all of the great content, hanging out with Sencha engineers and your colleagues, and lots of fun at the pool party and community pavilion.
Check Out the New Technical Sessions
We’ve added even more technical sessions including:
- Ext JS and ES2015/6/7 – Modernizing the Ext JS Class System
- The Modern Toolchain
- Want to Use Ext JS Components with Angular 2? Here’s How to Increase the Power of Your Apps
- Ext JS + React: A Match Made in UX Heaven
- Tech Talk: Ext JS and Angular 2 – Use the Best of Both to Build Your App
- Being Productive with the New Sencha Fiddle
- Upgrading an Ext JS 4.x Application to Ext JS 6.x
- Building a Faceted Catalog of Video Game Assets Using Ext JS and Elasticsearch
We’ve got a great keynote session planned for you. You’ll hear from technical leaders at Ubisoft, American Airlines, Real Capital Markets, and Columbia Sportswear.
SenchaCon VIP Contest Winner
We’re excited to announce that Cameron at FTI Consulting is the winner of our VIP Contest and will be enjoying SenchaCon in VIP style. Congratulations Cameron!
Training and Tech Talk
Register for a pre-conference training session on Ext JS, GXT, and Sencha Test. We’ve also added a session on Monday afternoon as part of the conference: Tech Talk: Ext JS and Angular 2 – Use the Best of Both to Build Your Apps (no need to register separately for it – just come on by).
See you in Las Vegas!