Why Ext JS for Open Source?
pre-integrated and tested
components, such as:
- Grid, Pivot Grid, and Exporter for sophisticated data analytics
- Charting and D3 adapters
- Calendars, forms, menus, and tabs
- Extensions to 3rd party component libraries, such as Gantt charting
It provides tight integration with React, including native controls for layout systems,
theming, and more with robust Ext JS components that are easily accessible and
customizable, without the need to code in Ext JS.
layouts with adaptive and responsive design features, and it eliminates the need to
micromanage CSS settings. The use of new Web Component trends help to better
balance native instrumentation with ease of support and management.
- Most comprehensive JS component library
- Professionally supported
- Better backward compatibility
- Emphasizes stability and performance
- Lightweight and flexible to deploy and manage
- Huge developer community
- Many extensibility options
- Cutting edge functionality
Getting started is easy!
Our mission is to help you build and maintain web applications fast, easy, and cheap.
Download your free 30-day trial of Ext JS and get started today.