What you get with your Sencha ExtAngular early access trial
ExtAngular offers 100+ pre-built UI components that are designed to interact and work together seamlessly in your Angular application. ExtAngular provides access to hosted NPM packages that include following:
- Grid - enables organizations to handle millions of records and provides built-in functionality such as sorting, grouping, and summary rows.
- Pivot Grid - enables developers to add powerful analytics functionality to Angular applications – allowing users to summarize and analyze data to make more informed decisions.
- Exporter - enables users to export data from the standard grid or Pivot Grid to a wide variety of common formats including XLSX, XML, CSV, TSV, and HTML for additional analysis and information sharing.
- Layouts - ensures the proper sizing and positioning of all components with the powerful and flexible layout system.
- Charts - lets developers visually represent data with a broad range of dynamic and static charts — including line, bar, and pie charts.
- D3 - enables developers to add sophisticated D3 visualizations including heatmaps, treemaps, and sunbursts to their applications.
- Forms Components - makes it easy for teams to add login, checkout, register, contact, rating forms and more to their web application.
- Calendar - lets developers add a sophisticated calendar to their web applications so users can easily view and manage schedules and events within the application.
- ExtAngularGen - lets developers generate new Angular application that uses ExtAngular Components.
- Material theme - lets developers style their Angular applications with material theme.
“We use Ext JS, Sencha Touch and Sencha Cmd to build rich, native-like apps with a superior user experience that solve business problems in an uncompromising way.”
“The decision to use Ext JS was easy. We preferred to sit on Sencha’s shoulders and call ourselves tall, rather than reinvent the wheel. Ext JS allows our teams to focus on our strengths – delivering marketing and business intelligence solutions for the commercial real estate industry.”
“The Ext JS component library is both extremely feature complete and extensible; the grid is unmatched by any other framework for large datasets. By leveraging Ext JS Charts, we enable our customers to build complex yet intuitive visualisations and dashboards of their data to gain valuable insights.”
“With the combination of an easy upgrade path and new features including MVVM architecture, touch events and charting enhancements, Ext JS is the best way for us to build desktop and tablet apps with a single codebase.”
“The Ext JS tablet support increases our productivity because we can deliver tablet versions of custom desktop apps to our customers simultaneously and with very little incremental effort.”