Essential Ext JS 7
This class provides a quick, intense overview of Ext JS that emphasizes hands-on coding. You'll write three applications that illustrate key Ext JS features:
- Architecture, MVVM, and data binding
- Using AJAX and JSONP to read data feeds
- Rich components, such as dataviews, lists, maps, and grids
- Coding universal applications that run on both the desktop and mobile devices
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
- 10% off for registering online.
- 10% off for 2 developers.
- 20% off for 3-4 developers.
- 30% off for 5+ developers.
Introduction, Ext JS Features
What is an Application?
Writing a Classic toolkit only application starting with index.html, continue writing the application using Cmd
Writing a Universal Classic Toolkit and Modern Toolkit Application
Generate the initial application, fetch data, show thumbnails using a Classic toolkit dataview, style the view using Sass, refactor the app to allow a shared controller and view model, code the Modern toolkit list, group the data, use a Classic toolkit window, use a Modern toolkit navigation view
Writing an All Modern Toolkit Mobile Application
Class naming best practices, tab panels, Ext.ux.google.Map, Ext.dataview.List and Sass styling, web mashups