Essential Ext JS 6.7
This class provides a quick, intense overview of Ext JS that emphasizes hands-on coding. You'll write three applications that illustrate key Ext JS features:
- Architecture, MVVM, and data binding
- Using AJAX and JSONP to read data feeds
- Rich components, such as dataviews, lists, maps, and grids
- Coding universal applications that run on both the desktop and mobile devices
Online - 5 half-day sessions
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
- 10% off for registering online.
- 10% off for 2 developers.
- 20% off for 3-4 developers.
- 30% off for 5+ developers.
Introduction, Ext JS Features
What is an Application?
Writing a Classic toolkit only application starting with index.html, continue writing the application using Cmd
Writing a Universal Classic Toolkit and Modern Toolkit Application
Generate the initial application, fetch data, show thumbnails using a Classic toolkit dataview, style the view using Sass, refactor the app to allow a shared controller and view model, code the Modern toolkit list, group the data, use a Classic toolkit window, use a Modern toolkit navigation view
Writing an All Modern Toolkit Mobile Application
Class naming best practices, tab panels, Ext.ux.google.Map, Ext.dataview.List and Sass styling, web mashups
For Private Online and Private Classroom training, contact us for pricing.
1 Upcoming Class
|Date||Course ID||Course info||Duration||Price/Developer*|
10% off for registering online
10% off for 2 developers
20% off for 3-4 developers
30% off for 5+ developers