We’re excited to announce that the beta version of Sencha Test is now available. Along with enhancements to the features from the Early Access release, this version also addresses several key issues reported via the Sencha Test forum.
Read the Guides and Documentation
In Sencha Test Beta, there are several important changes:
- We added a number of Ext JS specific APIs to improve how you can author tests.
- We improved the Test Playback feature to provide better interaction with Ext JS.
- The Test Results Log generated by the CLI can now be viewed directly in the Studio.
- We improved the connection reliability when running tests on browser farms.
- New configuration options for internal proxy are also available in case you need to work with a specific port.
What is Sencha Test
- Boost developer productivity through unit and functional testing
- Improve the quality of Ext JS apps through end-to-end testing and test automation
We Want Your Feedback
Sencha Test Beta is available for download immediately. Try out Sencha Test with one of your Ext JS apps, use our examples to get started, share your feedback, and report bugs in the Sencha Test forum. We look forward to your feedback.