HOUSTON–( BUSINESS WIRE )–Sencha, (a division of Idera, Inc.), a leading provider of cross-platform application developer productivity tools, today announced the release of Sencha Ext JS 6.7 with enhancements to its Modern toolkit that will help developers rapidly design and develop web apps for desktop and mobile devices.
The Ext JS framework and UI library work together so dev teams can get their apps to market faster and more cost effectively.
Ext JS 6.7 Modern features include grid filtering and locking, virtual scrolling for infinite grid, material chip, multiselect combobox and color picker. In addition, the Ext JS 6.7 Classic toolkit now includes multiple new component updates to grid, calendar, panel, charts, window, combobox, tabs and dashboard. Ext JS 6.7 supports plugins for JetBrains, Eclipse and Visual Studio.
Ext JS 6.7 Modern features include:
- Grid Filtering – easily display grid records that meet multiple criteria of text, Boolean, date and number filters.
- Locking Grid – lock columns in the left or right region, or “freeze pane,” similar to Excel
- Chip – make selections, filter content and trigger actions, configurable for desktop or mobile.
- Multiselect Combobox – view multiple selected values as chips in the combobox.
- Color Picker – select the color picker using color swatch, form field or color selector, as well as HSVA or RGB.
- Virtual Scroller – scroll far beyond a browser’s normal maximum scroll range.
Ext JS 6.7 tooling updates include:
- ExtGen – new open tooling templates that support the Ext JS 6.7 framework.
- Sencha Cmd – with enhanced developer control over application compression options.
- JetBrains Plugin – supporting the latest 2018+ versions.
- Eclipse Plugin – supporting the latest Eclipse Neon, Oxygen and Photon versions.
- Visual Studio Plugin – supporting Visual Studio 2017.
- Ext JS Examples – to get started quickly with Ext JS 6.7 and open tooling:
To learn more about the key capabilities of Ext JS 6.7 and Ext JS Tooling:
- Attend the webinar on Wed., Feb. 20 at 10am PST/1pm EST.
- Download the free 30-day trial of Sencha Ext JS 6.7 with open tooling.
- Read the getting started with open tooling and access API docs.
- View the Ext JS 6.7 examples on any device.
- Sencha customers can use their Support portal login to get access to the Ext JS framework, cmd and all Ext JS npm packages.