We’re pleased to announce that the early access version of Sencha ExtAngular is now available. ExtAngular provides hundreds of pre-built UI components that you can easily integrate into your Angular 7.x apps.
ExtAngular EA Highlights
- Harness the power of big data with the powerful Modern Grid, which includes Grid Filtering and Grid Locking capabilities.
- Allow your users to slice and dice data with the Pivot Grid ad-hoc report builder component.
- Create beautiful, dynamic applications with the 100+ Material design inspired components including Chips, Multi-select Combobox, Color Picker, Tabs, Dialogs, Sheets, Menus, Toolbars, and Lists.
- Develop for all screens and environments using responsive layouts.
- Build easy-to-use data entry forms using the extensive collection of form fields.
- Add interactive scheduling functionality to your app with Calendar components.
- Add stunning data visualization capabilities to your app with an extensive collection of charts and D3 visualization components.
- Compress and optimize application builds with the provided Webpack and Babel plugins.
- View ExtAngular Kitchen Sink examples for hundreds of components.
Try ExtAngular EA
- Download the ExtAngular Early Access trial
- Read the Getting Started Guide for ExtAngular
- View the ExtAngular Kitchen Sink examples or download from github
Share Your Feedback
We’re looking forward to seeing the awesome web applications you create with ExtAngular! We value your feedback and hope you will tell us about your experience by completing our survey, so we can continue to improve the trial user experience. If you complete the survey by February 14, 2019 and provide your email address at the end, we’ll enter you in our raffle for a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card! We also invite you to share your feedback in the ExtAngular forum.