SenchaCon 2015 is an event you won’t want to miss if you’re building web applications. We’ve got exciting news to share that will improve your web app development cycles for years to come.
The Big News
- We’re merging our Ext JS and Touch frameworks. You’ll be able to build all of your web apps using a single framework and deliver a unique user experience for customers on desktops (using modern or legacy browsers), tablets, or smartphones.
- We’re also adding touch and gesture support to GXT, so you can offer your GXT applications on tablets and touchscreen devices.
- Come to SenchaCon to learn more about these exciting developments as well as other new innovations.
Meet the Speakers
You’ll also hear from your favorite Sencha superstars as well as leading industry experts who are ready to share their knowledge and best practices with you. You won’t want to miss the insightful keynote presentations by Michael Facemire, Principal Analyst at Forrester and Art Landro, CEO of Sencha. Then get ready to dive deep into cutting-edge technical sessions led by Sencha engineers (just to name a few).
- Lee Boonstra – Advanced theming techniques for Sencha Ext JS using Sencha Cmd
- Miroslav Bojic – One app to rule them all: building apps for a multi-device world
- Art Kay – Debug your apps with Google Chrome & Sencha; Advanced techniques for compressing your applications
- Don Griffin – Sencha Ext JS: From desktops to smartphones (with Gautam Agrawal); Ins & outs of the Ext JS data package; Leveraging ViewModels & Data Binding
- David Chandler – Sencha GXT on tablets
- Nige White – Emulate spreadsheets in the web for your enterprise data
- Nick Harlow – Deploying and managing applications with Sencha Space
And don’t miss the brilliant sessions led by our stellar speaker lineup of customers and partners. See the complete speaker list.
- Bob Spencer, Sr. Software Engineer, Intel – Unleash the full fury of web innovation in your Android app today
- Christian Taltas, Managing Director & Nicolas Meunier, Senior Developers, KPMG – How to shorten web application development timescales by designing a unique and highly innovative framework based on ExtJS and Node.js
- Gabor Puhalla, Managing Director & Martin Prokeš, Software Engineer, profiq – Techniques to avoid regressions using Siesta Test Suite
- Grgur Grisogono, Principal & Software Architect, Modus Create – Frustration free packaging for Ext JS apps and deploying Ext JS apps on mobile
- Mitchell Johnson, CTO, eVestment – Large enterprise systems need truly scalable frameworks with robust architecture
- Mitul Bid, Co-founder & CEO, Coditas – Sencha powered applications with compelling user interfaces
- Paul Delano, Software Architect, FICO – Empowering business users to build complex solutions with rich interfaces – ExtJS best practices from FICO.
- Vitaliy Shevchuk, Lead Java/Web Architect, BNP Paribas Securities Services – Web 2.0/Java development industrialization for a bank. Simplicity, efficiency and security.
Training Sessions at SenchaCon
SenchaCon wouldn’t be complete without a day of training to learn new skills. Sign up for Ext JS & GXT training sessions – only $200 per class. Beginner and advanced sessions will be taught by Sencha instructors. Seats are limited so get yours today!
Don’t forget — be one of the first 750 people to register for SenchaCon, and you could be coming back to Santa Clara, CA in February 2016 for the Super Bowl®.
Thinking about becoming a SenchaCon sponsor? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in April!